- Just because I do ALL the dishes, does not grant you the right to dirty them up as quickly as possible.
- Just because I sweep and mop the kitchen floor, does not give you the right to spill or drip food on my floor, and just walk away.
- Just because I clean the bathroom, does not give you the right to leave dirty make-up cotton swabs or whiskers in the sink from shaving.
I just wanted to share this with my slightly sloppy roommates, in hopes that by putting in writing, you can’t say ‘I forgot’! Though I do much adore my daughter and husband, putting this in writing, makes it official.
Signed : Your loving mother and wife.
- Sharing an Apartment and the Responsibilities (rentersinsurance.com)
- Give up and give in? (logcabinstories.wordpress.com)
- Dishes and Laundry and Sunrise, Oh My! (frenchtwistedwoman.com)